1) Label the Parts of the Microscope Use Microscope notes to help complete
2) Focus Practice
3) Cornell Notes Focus a Microscope Use Microscope notes to help complete
4) Magnification Notes us Microscope Notes to help fill out
5) What is a Microscope? Reading
Pink Dot: p. 38-39 in Concepts and Challanges (Polar Bear Book) do Questions 1-10 on a seperate piece of paper?
Ink: p.55-57 in Prentice Hall
Questions to answer
6) Discovery of Cells and Cell Theory Questions Use EITHER of these pages to help you.
Pink Dot: p.40-41 What are cells? from Concepts and Challenges (Polar Bear book)
Ink: p.51-55 in Fish Book Discovering Cells
7) Plant and Animal Cell Observations
6) Plant and Animal Venn Diagram Use Cell notes to help complete
7) Label Parts of Plant and Animals Cell Use cell notes to help complete
8) Plant or Animal?
9) How the cell is like my home? Use cell notes to help complete
10) Regular: Compare and Contrast Plant and Animal Cell Homework
Modeling Cell Structures
11) Cell Parts Flash Cards: Write the defintions of these cell parts use cell notes to help you.
Cell Membrane, Cell Wall, Chloroplast, Nucleus, Mitochondria, Vacuole, Chloroplast, Cytoplasm, Endoplasmic Reticulum, Golgi Bodies, Lysosome, Ribosome.
12) Cell Model
Instructions and Rubric
Making Your Cell Model Plan
Cell Model Reflection Questions Journal Entry
1. Why does the golgi body spread all the way from the nucleus to the cell membrane?
2. Why is the E.R. (endoplasmic reticulum)
located more toward the middle of the cell?
3. Why are there ribosomes located
throughout the cytoplasm? Why are there
ribosomes on the ER?
13) Illustrating photosynthesis
14) Cell division Cornell notes
15) Mitosis Outline
16) Cancer Reading
Pink Dot with questions
Ink with questions
Microscope Saftey Quiz
Cell's a Living Thing Essay